December 17th, 2022
This is one of the most common questions that is asked at Noguchi Orthodontics and, unfortunately, it does not have a simple answer. Just as every patient we see is unique, so is their treatment plan. Some patients have very simple problems which require less appliances and time, while other cases are much more complicated and may require multiple appliances and phases.
The treatment fee usually reflects the amount of orthodontic work required to complete the treatment plan. The only way to find out how much braces will cost is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Brian Noguchi. During your consultation, we will perform a complete oral examination, listen to your concerns, and explain how we will address your needs.
Our findings will include the cost of orthodontics and how long the treatment will take to complete. Give us a call today at our convenient location in Torrance for a consultation and discover how quickly we can make you smile!
October 3rd, 2022
Many adults and teens in our Torrance office would love to have their teeth straightened but are unwilling to go through the long and often embarrassing process of wearing traditional metal braces. Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen® clear aligners offer the perfect solution: They’re the most advanced clear aligner systems in the world!
If you’re considering getting braces, there are several reasons why you might want to consider Invisalign clear aligners. Here are some of them:
- You can eat whatever food you like, without worrying about it catching in wires or breaking brackets.
- People won’t likely be able to tell you’re wearing them!
- The aligners can be removed at any time.
- You can brush and floss as you normally would, which helps to maintain better overall oral health.
- Invisalign aligners are made of a smooth BPA-free plastic and are more comfortable to wear than traditional braces. You’ll need to visit our Torrance office less often: only once every six weeks or so.
- With Invisalign Teen, you’ll receive up to six replacements for lost or broken aligners.
Before starting treatment, you’ll have a consultation with Dr. Brian Noguchi to see if Invisalign or Invisalign Teen treatment is right for you. After that, you’ll have X-rays, pictures, and impressions taken of your teeth.
That information will be used to make the 3D models of your teeth that let Dr. Brian Noguchi see how they will move throughout the entire treatment and approximately how long it will take.
You’ll receive your aligners based on the treatment plan we recommend. You’ll get a new set of aligners every two weeks. All you need to do is wear your aligners 22 hours a day and you’ll be on your way to a straighter smile in no time!
Ask a member of our Torrance team for more information about Invisalign clear aligners today!
August 14th, 2022
Most of us aren’t born with a red carpet smile. And if you’ve thought about straightening your teeth but are apprehensive about doing so with traditional orthodontic treatment, Dr. Brian Noguchi and our team at Noguchi Orthodontics want you to know there is another option – Invisalign®!
Invisalign is an ideal solution for most adults looking for a less noticeable way to achieve a better smile. In fact, Invisalign has increasingly become a very popular choice for adults looking for a more comfortable, convenient and cosmetically-appealing treatment for straightening their teeth.
Our team at Noguchi Orthodontics is proud to offer Invisalign, which uses a series of invisible, removable and comfortable aligners that no one can tell you’re wearing, which allows you to smile more during treatment, as well as after. Not only are the aligners invisible, they are also removable, so you can eat and drink what you want; brushing and flossing is easier with Invisalign than with traditional braces.
Invisalign’s aligners are also comfortable, with no metal to cause mouth abrasions during your treatment. And no metal and wires usually means you spend less time at our office getting adjustments. Invisalign also allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan when you start, so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete!
A consultation with Dr. Brian Noguchi can determine if Invisalign is right for you. We encourage you to give us a call at our friendly Torrance office if you’re interested in learning more about Invisalign or if you are ready to visit us for an initial consultation! We look forward to seeing you!
July 6th, 2022
The dog days of summer are upon us, and what better time for Dr. Brian Noguchi and our team to ask our patients about their summer!
Whether you visited our nation’s capital, went on a camping trip, or just stayed in Torrance and relaxed, we want to know how you’re all spending your summer! Please feel free to share your summer plans and experiences with us below or on our Facebook page as summer rolls on!
July 6th, 2022
We’ve heard all the reasons why folks put off scheduling an orthodontic consultation: not quite ready to begin treatment, vacations, busy schedules, financial concerns, etc.
Here are five reasons why you shouldn’t delay another day to make an appointment for yourself or your child with Dr. Brian Noguchi.
1. Growth – there is a window of opportunity during growth when an orthopedic appliance can change the direction of jaw growth and dramatically improve your child’s case. Once this time has passed, the correction becomes harder and may involve extraction of teeth or even worse, a surgical procedure to properly align the jaws.
2. Scheduling – Summertime is the perfect time to begin orthodontic treatment, because your child doesn’t have to miss school, especially for those longer appointments needed at the start of treatment.
3. Early Diagnosis – Many times, early interceptive treatment at Noguchi Orthodontics can dramatically improve the alignment of your child’s teeth and jaws. If baby teeth need to be extracted in order to allow the permanent teeth to erupt, timing is everything. The American Association of Orthodontists recommends that children receive an orthodontic consultation as early as age seven.
4. Financial Concerns – We offer several flexible payment plans which can be extended over your or your child’s treatment time.
5. A Lifetime of Smiles – Why wait when you can enjoy the many benefits of a beautiful and functional smile now. The sooner you get started the sooner you will be showing everyone your world-class smile.
Give us a call at our convenient Torrance office to book your initial consulation with Dr. Brian Noguchi.
June 27th, 2022
It’s the end of June which means summer has officially started!
While our office continues to stay open to take care of your orthodontic needs, Dr. Noguchi and staff are looking forward to taking some weekend time off with family and friends. We also can’t wait to start seeing our patients to hear all about your summer plans.
Dr. Noguchi is excited to have backyard BBQs with family and friends. This summer, you can find him grilling up his favorites like salmon and black cod he caught from his Alaskan fishing trip. Delicious! Dr. Noguchi’s ideal vacation is any location near or far so long as he can relax with family and friends.
Are you looking to try something new this summer? If so, we’d love to hear about it! Don’t forget to take pictures and show us your favorites! One thing Dr. Noguchi wants to do this year is bring his own camera to take portrait photos of family and friends at the beach.
For those of you going on trips this summer, keep in mind that just because vacation starts, doesn’t mean dental hygiene stops! Before you head out for your trip, be sure to pack your toothbrush, and floss regularly.
From all of us here at Noguchi Orthodontics, we hope you have a safe and fun-filled summer! We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.
June 16th, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to visit our blog. Please check back often for weekly updates on fun and exciting events happening at our office, important and interesting information about orthodontics and the dental industry, and the latest news about our practice.
Feel free to leave a comment or question for our doctors and staff - we hope this will be a valuable resource for our patients, their families, and friends!